This 40-hour face to face course is for experienced teachers to develop their knowledge and skills to train English language teachers.
During the course, teachers are:
Observed with their own classes.
Given oral and written feedback from course tutors.
Provided guidance for lesson planning, preparation and assignments.
Train the Trainer Course aims:
Develop global best practice for teacher training
Cambridge Train the Trainer Course Requirements
Employers have trusted CELTA since 1978
Train the Trainer
Delivering training sessions
Developing as a trainer
The training class
Designing training sessions
Cambridge Train the Trainer is a practical course which enables experienced English language teachers to become teacher trainers.
The Anglo training team
Head of Training & Development, The Anglo Mexican Foundation
CELTA & Delta Module 2 Main Course Tutor
• Cambridge Assessment teacher training courses delivered in Mexico, Canada and Costa Rica
• 20 years’ ELT experience including 11 years as an academic manager and teacher trainer
• CELTA Main Course Tutor status since 2011
• ICELT Course Tutor since 2012
• Certificate in Advanced Methodology (CAM) Tutor since 2015
• DELTA Module Two Course Tutor since 2016
• Cambridge DELTA
• Trinity Cert TESOL
• BA (Hons) Politics and Philosophy, University of Manchester
Delta Module 2 Tutor
• 30 years’ English language teaching and teacher training experience
• ICELT Main Course Tutor since 2010
• Delta Module 2 Assistant Course Tutor
• Specialisms: ELT course and materials design, teacher autonomy & test design
• BEd (Hons) Mathematics (Escuela Normal Superior del Estado de Hidalgo, México)
• Master of Arts in English Language Teaching (with Distinction) (University of Warwick, UK)
• Certificate for Overseas Teachers of English (University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate – UCLES)
• Diploma in Strategic Training for High-performing Managers (Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, México)
• Main Course Tutor for ICELT (Cambridge Assessment English)
• Assistant Course Tutor for Delta Module 2 (Cambridge Assessment English)
• IELTS Speaking Examiner (British Council, IDP & Cambridge Assessment English)
• Speaking and Writing Examiner for BULATS (Cambridge Assessment English)
• Regional and Local Team Leader (Cambridge Assessment English) for: Young Learners Exams (Starters, Movers, Flyers), Business English Certificates (BEC Preliminary, Higher and Vantage) & Lower and Upper Main Suite (Key, Preliminary, First, Advanced, and Proficiency)
Teacher Training and Development Coordinator
CELTA and Delta Module 1 Tutor
• 17 years’ English language teaching experience in various contexts such as exam preparation, ESP, one-to-one lessons, tailor made courses, business English as well as general English
• Over 10 years’ teacher training experience in different institutions in Mexico.
• BA in ELT from CENEVAL
• Cambridge CELTA
• Cambridge Delta Modules 1, 2 and 3
• Approved oral examiner for Cambridge Main Suite
Request more information and book your place!
Solicita información ahora:
At The Anglo Center for Professional Development and Assessment we want to help you keep growing.
Early Bird Price
Cambridge Train the Trainer
Certificate México City
20 Sep – 25 Oct
Fridays: 09:00 -14:30